Thursday, February 5, 2009

Child Birth

What I think about when I hear child birth? When I hear child birth, I think about 9 months of pregnancy and the process the women go through. What also go through my mind is women scraming in the hospital, asking for some kind of drugs to make the pain go away. The husband in the room with his wife and she is squeezing it to a point where the man feels weaker and the woman has more strength to brake his hand. Also from what I've heard and seen from child birth is that child birth can be really bloody and nasty because while the baby is coming out blood and mucus also comes out of the womens vagina. I also learned about epitimony and that is when the doctor slits a women vagina before she gives birth because they are afraid that when the women start to push the baby out that her vagina will "tear/rip" and after she gives birth they stitch it back up. Now that I know about that happening during birth, it makes sense on why women can't have sex for a certain amount of time after birth.

No comments: