Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Buy Nothing Day

I spent Thanksgiving with my family, I went to my Aunt's house and laughs with my family, but not all of them were there. On Thanksgiving my family and I usually get to togeather have fun and make jokes. We never go out to eat because to us Thanksgiving is suppose to be spent indoors with your family with home cook meals.
Black Friday is a day where stores have sales so people could go and buy more things, people would camp out until the stores open just to be the first inside. This shows how Americans value more about need than giving. I went shopping on Black Friday for the first time in my life and it was the craziest thing I ever seen before. Some stores had lines from the register to the door. In some stores there were so mant people that it was hard to move. What I was thinking in my head was that I would not do this next year because I dont have the patience for ssomething like this. This shows that Americans worry about spending money get things than donating money to help some people that really need. They also could save some life by donating a couple of dollars.

No comments: