Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Fridge

What's in my Fridge?
-Bottles of water
-Cans of coke
-Malta
-Gallon of milk
-Butter
-Boxes of Juice
-Eggs
-ice cream
-popsiciles
-Frozen chicken
-frozen vegetables

What this shows to me is that this is a typical American fridge because it has things in there just to please our needs and we have things in there that we don't even use at all. I think that is just a waste of money because some of these things stay in the fridge and spoil. Some times when my mom cleans the fridge and take out old food that been in there for weeks, she always complains it a waste of her money but when ever we ask her to get it she would still buy it. Also the parents play a big role in the unwanted food in the fridge because they always say I buy these things to keep in the house just in case the kids get hungry but what they don't notice is that some of the things they buy the kids don't eat at all.

No comments: