Monday, January 5, 2009

Break Analysis

I had a really good break I spent a lot of time with my family on christmas I spent it with my family. My mom cooked and some of ,y family members came over and it felt good because got to enjoy christmas with some of family members that i have not seen in a while. We laughed and make jokes and talked about anything that was on our mines. I think that is a typical way of life in america because christmas is the time where your family comes over and we sit together talk, eat and have fun. For the rest of the break I was with my friends and we chilled and went to basketball games and also played some basketball. But during the break I also worked which was kind of good because I was getting paid and I kept my self occupied. The bad part was that I went to work on New Years but at the end of the day it did not bother me so I enjoyed as much as I can.

No comments: